The ‘Standard’ Custom Cutting Board. It’s not too small but not huge either, and is built to withstand a lifetime of use.
This is a 16 inch long, 10 inch wide, and somewhere around an inch thick item. They will be well finished with food safe board oil, and designed in the manner of your choosing!
You can choose up to three different species of woods, and up to five pieces at the base price of $200, and we’ll just need a description of what you seek in the notes.
- the types of wood you want (up to three at base price!)
- the orientation (portrait or landscape- the ‘bracing’ pieces- run along top/bottom or sides?)
- the wood used in accent, if any (think: the maple which is the lightest wood in the image)
- the number of pieces together (up to five at base price!)
If you’re choosing Inlay:
- tell us the inlay wood type
- tell us the size
- tell us the location on the board
If you’re choosing carving:
- tell us what- provide a picture for us? Or, use the ‘designer’.
- note: carvings are below the surface and flooded with a food safe clear and super hard resin to make the surface flush.
If you’re choosing a ‘Juice Sluice’:
- tell us if you want it all around the perimeter
- tell us if you want one to one side or the other and which that ‘other’ is!