This is a massive cutting board at 24 inches long, 16 inches wide, and one and three quarters inches thick. The only place to go above this one is a ‘proper’ end grain chopping block (and those can be easily 60″ x 48″ x 10″ but come as a table almost exclusively). There isn’t a lot you can’t do with this size board that ‘most’ people will encounter. They make-do as chopping blocks, and they make great vehicles to get food from the preparation area to the table for those who appreciate a dramatic entry!
This is the SET- One ‘Massive Custom Cutting Board’ and TWO Bigger Bread Boards. The items in the images all have inlays, and the Massive board has a juice sluice on both sides and a carving (set in resin).
It is a VERY classy set and will be something the recipients will want to show off!
All the customizing you want IS INCLUDED WITH THIS “SET” PURCHASE for $500.
- the types of wood you want (up to three at base price!)
- the orientation (portrait or landscape- the ‘bracing’ pieces- run along top/bottom or sides?)
- the wood used in accent, if any (think: the maple which is the lightest wood in the image)
- the number of pieces together (up to five at base price!)
If you’re choosing Inlay:
- tell us the inlay wood type
- tell us the size
- tell us the location on the board
- note: inlay’s add $20 to base price of board plus character cost
If you’re choosing carving:
- tell us what- provide a picture for us? Or, use the ‘designer’.
- note: carvings are below the surface and flooded with a food safe clear and super hard resin to make the surface flush.
- note: carving’s add $20 to base price of board plus character cost
If you’re choosing a ‘Juice Sluice’:
- tell us if you want it all around the perimeter
- tell us if you want one to one side or the other and which that ‘other’ is!
- note: Juice Sluice’s add $20 to the base price of the board